The Alpe d’Huez Triathlon presents its official training camps, organized by Alp TRI Training, a team of professionals whose goal is to help you tame the legend and …. accompany your progress during their unprecedented ‘Training Camp’! Experience an intense and unforgettable camp at the Chalet La Perle de l’Oisans situated in Vaujany in the heart of the Alps and territory of the Alpe d’Huez Triathlon.
Why participate in an official Alp TRI Training Camp?
- To follow a specific training program adapted to your needs (the sessions are personalized and based on your pre-camp feedback) and to your level (and your language!).
- To be able to tackle the race course with confidence and familiarize yourself with the 21 hairpin turns of Alpe d’Huez as well as the different courses for the 15th edition of the race.
- To improve with Yohann Vincent’s coaching, reputable triathlete, and coach, while benefiting from the magnificient sports infrastructures in Vaujany, a resort in l’Oisans.
- To disconnect completely from your daily routine in the charming high-end Chalet La Perle de l’Oisans, comfort and hospitality guaranteed.
- To discover a region passionate about sports in a breathtaking environment through a triathlon camp that has been designed specifically for the Alpe d’Huez Triathlon.
- 4 days / August 26 to 29, 2020
- 1 week / May 23 to 30, 2021
- 4 days / June 10 to 13, 2021
More infos about the Tri Camp: La perle de l’Oisans
[email protected] / Lara Confort _ +33 (0) 6 47 97 71 91