Team Registration, have you thought about it? While registrations for the 15th edition of the Alpe d’Huez Triathlon are running faster than ever (about twice as fast as in 2018, to be clear), you shouldn’t waste too much time to take part in the 2020 legend! But why not live this adventure in a group? With your friends, family, colleagues, training buddies or teammates, it doesn’t matter: the 21 bends have a better flavour when you can share the experience. Here’s why.
- Team Registration: discount rate. The organization of the Alpe d’Huez Triathlon has always supported the teams by offering a preferential rate to teams with more than 1000€ of registrations, and a personalized attention. (please contact us at email@example.com for any team request)
- Races for everyone! With a Duathlon, Triathlon Kids, Triathlon M and Triathlon L, all members of your team will find the race that best suits them. Above all, the week’s program allows teammates to encourage each other. Ambiance guaranteed!
- INVERSE Team Contest. Team Registration may well bring you a nice surprise. The team with the most registered members (all races combined) will be rewarded by our textile partner INVERSE. Awards: a special sweatshirt for each team member (presented at a ceremony) and a giant jersey in the team’s colours hanging in one of the mythical laces.
- L’Alpe d’Huez: the perfect destination for teams. The resort is ready to welcome you with an unbeatable accommodation offer and high quality services. In hotels, apartments, cottages, campings… Whatever their needs, you and your friends won’t have any problem accommodating yourselves at the top of the 21 bends.
- To illustrate our comments on Team Registration, discover this video wink to the Triathletes of Issy Triathlon, winner of the Inverse Team Contest 2019.