Exclusive distances, atypical profiles, running in altitude… The Alpe d’Huez Triathlon is a very special event, characterized by the great difficulty of its L version and by the frenetic climb of the 21 bends on its M version and its Duathlon. To tackle these races, a specific and adapted training plan can be a precious guide in the steps of your preparation. When you register online, you have the possibility to opt for the Training Plan Alpe d’Huez Triathlon designed by a professional coach with a thorough knowledge of the 21 bends.
5 things you should know about the training plan:
- This is a 21-week plan, from early March to late July 2020
- This plan uses the Training Peaks training logbook, so that triathletes can download data from their GPS and compare training weeks
- The training plan is intended for medium-level triathletes and can easily be adapted up or down.
- This is not the same plan as the one proposed by the French magazine Trimag
- A personalized follow-up by Stéphane Logerot, author of the training plan, is available by contacting him at the following link: Training Plan
NOTE: If you are already registered, you can still subscribe to the Training Plan Alpe d’Huez Triathlon by writing to us at [email protected]